The ZO® Controlled Depth Peel™ (CDP) is a signature non-invasive face lift peel from Dr Zein Obagi. It is a robust in-office dermal peel using TCA (Trichloracetic Acid) with multi-action components for intense exfoliation and skin renewal. It is used to medically treat various skin conditions including acne, wrinkles, fine lines, rough texture, pigmentation disorders and sun damage. Enriched with lipid supplements, skin irritation modulators and antioxidants, this innovative peel base helps replenish skin barrier function and minimise post-peel cell-damaging oxidative stress. It can be used on all skin types and ethnicities for deeper repair, texture improvement, skin tightening and an overall more even skin tone. CDP is able to reach the deepest levels of the dermis layers to reveal a new layer of undamaged skin.
The Benefits of CDP
ZO® Controlled Depth Peel™ provides effective, long-lasting skin health restoration.
- CDP helps slow down the penetration of TCA for a more controlled peel
- Reduces skin irritation typically associated with the use of TCA
- Improves the texture of leathery, sun-damaged skin
- Minimises or eliminates the appearance of melasma
- Reduces brown spots, age spots and uneven pigmentation
- Treats acne and related post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Reduces the prevalence of fine lines and wrinkles
- Offers a high degree of safety
- Has the capability of improving a wide range of cosmetic and medical skin conditions on facial and non-facial skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Provides consistent results with exceptional skin tightening
The ZO® Controlled Depth Peel™ Base is formulated to help slow penetration, allow smooth application and reduce skin irritation associated with the use of TCA. See CDP in action here.