Rosacea is a chronic acquired skin condition that often affects adults between 30-50 years old. It is 3 times more common in women who are fair skinned and find that they flush quite easily. Ever feel so frustrated with your skin that you just want to hide away? Well, now you don’t have to with the help of ZO®.
Common Rosacea Symptoms
The most common symptoms of rosacea are facial redness, telangiectasia, inflammation and swelling. It usually affects the nose, cheeks, chin and forehead areas. If left untreated, it can progress into acne rosacea, developing papules, which is why rosacea can be misdiagnosed as acne.
However, it#s important not to confuse acne as rosacea, as certain acne treatments can aggravate and worsen rosacea skin.
The exact cause of rosacea is still unknown, which is why only its symptoms can currently be treated and corrected. However, there are some known triggers such as a drastic change in temperature, physical exertion, sunlight, stress, alcohol, caffeine and spicy foods.
Other than avoiding the most common rosacea triggers. ZO® has a ground-breaking rosacea treatment called Rozatrol™. This normalising serum treats, stabilises and prevents rosacea symptoms. But it can also just be used for red or sensitised skin.
How does Rozatrol™ work to treat Rosacea?
- It helps to minimise inflammation with its Inflammatory Modulation Complex.
- The inclusion of the ingredient Palmitoyl Glycine promotes healthy microcirculation, so helping to avoid flare-ups when you physically exert yourself or increase circulation in the body.
- Treating rosacea requires controlling inflammation and this can be done through balancing oil production. Rozatrol™ prevents excess sebum production and provides antimicrobial benefits as well.
- This rosacea treatment also includes Papain which provides gentle, enzymatic exfoliation to improve skin texture and tone.
- Also, restores healthy cellular communication in addition to including the exclusive ZO® complex ZO-RRS2™ which provides powerful antioxidant protection and minimises inflammation.
- Rozatrol™ also helps to normalise rosacea by replenishing hydration and strengthening barrier function with Glycerin.