The ZO® Retinol Stimulation Peel is ideal for skin that has a rough texture, uneven tone, dullness and lines and wrinkles.
Key Features of the ZO® Retinol Stimulation Peel
- A physician-directed, at-home peel that utilises Ossential® Advanced Radical Night Repair for epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation.
- High potency 1.0% retinol encapsulated in time-released microspheres that penetrate the epidermis and deliver maximum efficacy with minimal irritation.
- Provides superficial exfoliation, promotes cell turnover and stimulates deeper cellular activity for firmer more even toned skin.
- Improves the appearance of the skin and also its ability to repair and renew itself.
- Highly tolerable with no downtime.
- Ideal for the face, neck, and chest.
- Has potent antioxidant, anti-redness and anti-irritation effects.
- Stabilises the epidermis and skin barrier function.
Benefits of This Peel
- Repairs damaged surface skin
- Strengthens skin and reduces sensitivity
- Improves skin texture
- Tightens large pores
- Reduces and corrects abnormal surface pigmentation and sun damage
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines
- Brightens, smooths and tightens skin for a more youthful appearance
Your At-Home Step
The Ossential® Advanced Radical Night Repair is a key at-home step for the ZO Retinol Stimulation Peel. But what are its benefits for the skin?
- It has the highest concentration of retinol in an over-the-counter product retinol
- It stimulates epidermal renewal and collagen production and helps even skin tone
- Contains vitamins A, C, and E to provide powerful antioxidant protection, preventing future skin ageing
- This anti-ageing serum also suppresses irritation and redness to restore a more youthful skin tone
- But it doesn’t stop there, this incredible serum also hydrates and restores the skin barrier with essential lipids to reverse dry, dull skin