WWW.ZO-SKINHEALTH.CO.UK (the ‘Website’) is the property of Wigmore Medical (the ‘Company’) whose registered address is 23 Wigmore Street, London, W1U 1PL and whose company number is 03310740.
We reserve the right to change or amend any of the terms set out below at any time and at our sole discretion. Any change will be effective upon posting on the Website. You are responsible for periodically checking for the most current terms that apply to your use of the Website.
The Website is a portal for users to explore ZO’s skin care products; it is for information only. The Website is not a substitute for medical and / or dermatological advice.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Website is committed to protecting your privacy and processing all data in accordance with UK data protection legislation currently in force.
The Website does not collect any personally identifiable information about individuals.
The Website webserver collects information relating to your computer’s hardware and software which may be passed on to the Company. This information may include your IP address, browser type and language, domain names, access times, referring website address and the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us. This information may be aggregated to measure the number of visits and usage of the Website.
The Company may use this information to improve the content it offers, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes. We may share this information with third parties including advisors, advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis and to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Website. We may also share this information with third parties if required to do so by law.
The Website has implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Any demographic reports produced using this data will be used to determine a better understand of our website traffic. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics.
We do not sell, share or rent the information to third parties.
The Website may contain links to other third party websites (‘Linked Sites’). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under the Company’s control, and the Company is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the content of such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
The information on the Website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, concerning the Website or the content thereof. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this Website and its contents or which is or may be provided by an affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, inaccuracies or omissions on the Website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised the Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programmes and data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights are affected.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
All content on the Website including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilation and software, is the property of the Company, the Company as a licensee of ZO Skin Health Inc. or the Company’s content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, logos, brand and trade names appearing on the Website are the proprietary intellectual property of the owners of such marks, logos, brand and trade names and you may not use, modify, remove or otherwise infringe any of such proprietary intellection property. The Company retains full ownership rights with respect to the Website including but not limited to design, functionality and documentation. You may not copy, edit or reproduce any part of the Website.
Your use of the Website is subject to all applicable laws and regulation and you are solely responsible for any comments or posts that you leave on the Website.
- Store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes;
You agree not to use the Website to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or harms minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity including, but not limited to, a representative of the Company or a representative of the goods displayed on the Website, forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’ ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’ or any other form of solicitation or promotion;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or webserver or servers or networks connected with the Website;
- Violate any applicable laws or any regulations having the force of law;
- Disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, reverse engineer or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way;
- Use the Website in a manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- Delete or alter any Website content.
Although this Website may be accessible worldwide, we make no representations that the materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in all locations outside of the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk. All advertising on this Website is intended solely for the United Kingdom market.
23 Wigmore Street
London, W1U 1PL
Thank you for visiting our Website.