Invisapeel™ Intensive Resurfacing Peel is a unique at-home peel formulation. It uses a novel combination of papain and bromelain plant enzymes in combination with glycolic acid to exfoliate the surface of the epidermis, improving skin texture and tone. This safe and well-tolerated ZO® peel shows no apparent signs of exfoliation and is suitable for all ages, skin types and conditions. This at-home treatment breaks down the stratum corneum, allowing faster treatment results when additional ZO® products are used. It also allows for deeper benefits from any ZO® treatment protocol.
Features and Benefits of Invisapeel™
- A unique enzymatic at-home peel.
- Smooths uneven, rough-textured skin.
- Minimises acne post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH).
- Reduces flakiness.
- Stimulates epidermal renewal.
- Replenishes moisture within the stratum corneum.
- Revives dull-looking skin.
- Aids lipid replenishment for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement.
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage.
- Suitable for all ages, skin types and conditions.
- Easily applied to the face or other skin surfaces such as the hands, arms, and legs.
- Can use as a continuous skin health treatment.
- Helps stabilise the epidermis and skin barrier function.
- Enhances the results of all topical agents.
- Safe and well-tolerated with no apparent signs of exfoliation or irritation.
- Optimises and accelerates treatment results from any ZO® protocol.
- Papain, Bromelain Enzymes and Glycolic Acid (AHA): Provides epidermal renewal with invisible exfoliation.
- Kukui Seed Oil and Safflower Seed Oil: Replenishes hydration and lipids for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement.
- Dyglycerin and Methylheptyl Isostearate: Replenishes moisture within the epidermis.
- Broccoli Extract and Sunflower Seed Oil: Reduces advanced glycation and minimises irritation.
How to Use
Invisapeel™ can be used for both the face and body as a continuous skin health treatment. After your GSR™ routine (cleanse, scrub and oil-control/tone), apply product and leave on for 1–3 hours. Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying other ZO® products. Use 2–3 times a week for best results. Depending on your skin’s tolerance you can leave this on overnight. This peel is ideal for non-facial skin, such as upper arms and back, especially when textural damage or uneven skin tone is present (acne, early scarring, pigmentation problems). Distinguished by its remarkable safety and tolerance (in rare cases, burning and stinging can occur on weak or sensitive skin and this can be eliminated by washing the skin).
Note: ZO Medical products should be prescribed and used under the advice and guidance of your skin health professional.