Not just another ordinary peel, the ZO® 3-Step Peel™ is the only multifunctional epidermal peel designed to provide longer-lasting treatment benefits. Utilising a blend of exfoliants, a 6% concentration of retinol and multi-action agents that stimulate collagen and restore moisture balance, it evens skin texture for softer, smoother, tighter looking skin. The ZO® 3-Step Peel™ is an innovative in-office treatment for professional use only, designed to support dermal and epidermal stimulation.
We often recommend you starting on a ZO® program according to your skin type 4-6 weeks before the 3-Step Peel™ to help strengthen skin and enhance the benefits of it. The application of this peel can be easily tailored to each person, based on their tolerance level and can be repeated every 3-4 weeks. However, you should expect some downtime after this peel. To maintain results, the peel should be repeated 2-3 times per year. Then after the skin is fully recovered you should return to your ZO® daily program.
Key Benefits of the 3-Step Peel™
- Improves acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores, and dullness.
- Suppresses post-procedure skin inflammation that can be caused by peels, sun, hormones and pollution.
- Patient-friendly peel for all individuals. Suitable for any skin type or colour.
- Usage studies show minimal irritation.
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation.
- Utilises a blend of exfoliants, 6% concentration of retinol, and multi-action agents to significantly improve skin health and treat many signs of skin ageing.
- Supports barrier function and improves skin’s ability to repair and renew itself.
- Provides antioxidant protection, DNA repair, and anti-inflammation benefits.
View this post on Instagram
#REPOST from @omniyalondon "Getting ready for the ZO 3 – Step Peel ??? This peel is an innovative, in-clinic treatment targeting melasma, acne, fine lines, rough texture, large pores and dullness, followed by an at-home treatment that produces longer lasting results than ordinary peels. Suitable for all skin types ?????????? and offered by our Aesthtic Expert @natalikellyldn ?❤? ✨BENEFITS✨ ▪️Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide skin renewal and stimulation ▫️Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, retinol and multi-action agents to significantly improve skin health and treat many signs of aging ▪️Supports improvement of skin barrier protection and improves the skin’s ability to repair and renew itself ▫️Provides antioxidant protection as well as anti-irritant benefits" . . . #zoskinhealth #zointernational #zoskinhealthuk #treatacne #acne #skincare #skincareproduct #skincareproducts #beauty #skincareluxury #mondayblues #bblogger #beautycare #beautyguru #beautyaddict #beautyproduct #beautyproducts #beautyjunkie #skincareroutine #skintreatment #luxuryskincare #professionalskincare #dermatologist #aesthetician #skincareaddict #skincarejunkie
What to Expect From the 3-Step ZO Peel™
Step 1: Peel Solution
- A blend of salicylic acid, trichloracetic acid and lactic acid removes the outer layer of the epidermis.
- Saponins (a class of chemical compounds) are included to minimise skin reactions
- Glycerin is also present to improve hydration.
Step 2: Retinol Creme 6%
This creme utilises a combination of 6% retinol and high performing ingredients to maximise collagen stimulation, cellular renewal, antioxidant benefits and DNA protection.
Step 3: Calming Creme – Post Procedure Skin Relief
An advanced multi-function formulation that rapidly relieves skin irritation and redness. Whilst also re-balancing vital moisture content and improving the skin’s barrier function.